Editing Sidebars and Widgets
Just following the steps below:
- 1.Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- 2.Select a widget and then drag and drop it to the sidebar wherever you want.
- 3.Once you’ve dropped a widget to the widget areas, WordPress automatically updates the page and it will appear in its area.
- 4.To customize the Widget features, click the down arrow in the upper right corner to expand the widget’s interface.
- 5.Click on the “Save” button to finish.
This Widget can only display on the Single Page
This sidebar will show on top of the Footer area.
Please only use widget (HSBLOG) Recent Posts for this sidebar. Other widgets will not work well there.